Vacation in Limasawa Island

Because of my hectic schedule, I had a hard time to get my summer vacation for 5 days. I file a leave 1 month before but it was leave as pending until my scheduled vacation. My supervisor was hesitant to approve it since I'm the only mentor in the team. Well, understand the need of the team but I also needs quality time for my family and myself so I talked with my manager on that day, fortunately I was given a favor! Right then, I pack my stuff quickly and leave davao as soon as 1:10 am! hahaa.. I can't miss this summer by not having a vacation, which I spend time for my family, friends and ofcourse myself! It was really sweet summer vacation for me! Unforgettable!

(I'll add some pictures from my vacation soon!)
































































































2 comments:

edson_dias said...

hope you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Really good time you search ...


See More Details