A swimming pool room!

I reached my room today around 5:30am. I was able to get home early today for the first time since I got a schedule of 6:30pm-3:30am and I'm happy for it! Though it rains heavily while I'm on my way home, I didnt having a hardtime because I have my umbrella and have a safe ride!
I went to bed early, ofcourse its raining and I expect a pretty good sleep! zzzzzz!

Around 10:00 am, I was awake because of a "knock". I hate being awake coz I'm so tired from work. The door was keep on knocking so I just dragged myself to open the door like a half-wake person. It was a security guard in our dorm when I open the door. He asked me if my room were okay, I take a time to glance each side in my room. Suddenly, I just blunted, Oh my god! I just found my rice cooker, heater, my other stuff like floating in a pool! So I check all my stuffs and make sure everything is okay. This is the first time that my room got a water inside. Im just lucky because the guard and the caretaker help me to get the water in my room. I just found out that most of the room experiencing the same, Im not alone anyway.

After, I'm havin a hard time getting back to sleep so I just eat a breakfast outside and do some cleaning! Now my room is a "clean room", not a swimming pool anymore!

0 comments: