My Birthday Gift!

After my work today we went to taps to have a breakfast with my team (deniece, bj,dindo,jet,ross,denver and girlie. Its not a stressful day anyway since the queue is normal.
We just crack some jokes and walking in the streets. This guy named ross, he is one of my agent in the team came to near to me and gave me a small gift from his jacket. He said he supposed to gave it to me when we are in samal island with the team for my birthday and the teambuilding as well. I was surprised! really! I'm just happy. I tried to open the tiny box when were in taps. It was a double heart earings! Wow, i love earings. the silver brand which i really patronize. Im just amazed he knows the stuffs I like. It was perfect. Im thankful and happy. Thank you Ross!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The gift is really best Double Heart Earings! The silver brand



See More Details